Normal thought

Each and every thought are not the same each and every time. Like I said I didn't had a dream but some philosopher has said " By seeing the other we should learn." This had me a great change in myself. By watching a film I think I too wanna be the same kind of person, I want to have my own goal and do the things my way.

                                                 I want to study more in order to be the one to achieve more and more. I want to be satisfied by my own self. I want to earn too. I don't wanna live in my family earning forever. There are a lot of problem in the middle class family like mine. Our parents fight for the income. But I don't want to have such conflict in my family in future.

                                                                                                             Each and every word of the others changes us day by day. I too was changed by those sweet words. I wanted to be an army so I trained hard in my early lower secondary grade. But after 10 I wanted to become something else as an animator so I choose computer science(management) as the main subject to study. And till now it wants to change its mind. Result of +2 is coming soon this month and till now I don't know what subject to choose to study. I'm studying Japanese language so I could go there to study.

Comments

Popular Posts